Saturday, October 8, 2011

Even ITT guys don't figure it out right away

can't seem to figure out internet. pain in the ass. That means I wasted time at Starbucks. Didn't help that I kept dozing off.
If I had known this would be a problem, I would have just gone to Grounded Coffee and ridden my bike later.
So frustrating. And I can't go now. Between getting back to Rachel's, and getting the car to go to GC, I wouldn't have much time.

Well crap. Looks like I might actually have to talk to somebody.


That was what I was writing in notepad. Turns out I had the wifi thingy turned off so I didn't use up all my friend's limited internet connection. Duh.
It's ok though. The guy sitting next to me figured it out (though it took him a while too)
The important thing is that he's good looking. Yay eye-candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment