Saturday, December 31, 2016

Listen to Night Vale

There is a part of my mind that IS rational. It tells me that the headaches are due to not drinking enough water and that the constant tiredness is because of stress.
But that's just a small part.
There's a larger part of my mind that reads like webmd. It comes up with the worse possible scenario.
Headaches, sleepiness, emotions that are as inconsistent as a cat. Because cats don't give a fuck.
The coffee isn't working.
Am I dying?
No. I know better.
But webmd is so much Easier than actual research.

I should sleep. Why don't I let myself sleep?
Is it because it's comforting being in this half-there state-of-mind? Did I really need all those dashes?

I can tell how stressed I am by how much I fall into the habit of daydreaming anime.

Good night, Internet. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment